I'm encountering an issue while trying to update my Windows 10 operating system. The error code I receive is 0x800705b4, and I haven't been able to find a solution despite searching extensively online.
Here are the steps I've already taken in an attempt to resolve this issue:
- Restarted my computer multiple times.
- Disabled antivirus software temporarily.
- Checked for any pending updates in the Windows Update settings.
- Ran the Windows Update Troubleshooter, which didn't detect any problems.
- Manually downloaded and installed the update from the Microsoft website, but encountered the same error.
I'm confident that my internet connection is stable, as I can browse websites and use other applications without any issues.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this error? Any help would be