Post Your Windows 8 Screenshots

Le Forum Windows 8
Scanner Windows pour détecter les erreurs de registre

Ce que nous vous conseillons :

1. Lisez les réponses ci-dessous où vous trouverez des conseils et de l'aide de la part des autres utilisateurs.

2. Avant de faire des modifications sur votre système ou d'installer des logiciels, nous vous recommandons
    fortement de cliquer ici pour scanner Windows afin de détecter les erreurs de registre.

Post Your Windows 8 Screenshots

Messagepar jackadam » 03 Oct 2017, 12:26

Here's a place to post some Windows 8 screenshots, lets see what your Windows 8 (developer preview) looks like so far.

Eventually this will be a place to post general Windows 8 official screenshots too, and hopefully we can see the improvements in the development of Windows 8 over time if they change anything.
more: dự án chung cư pcc1 thanh xuân

I used the print screen button method to extract this image, however, I noticed they don't have paint in the Windows 8 developer install, so I had to download that, and I tried saving in jpg, and png, but it said the save was interupted, so 24bit bmp happend to finally work... After all of that, I found out that this forum doesn't support bmp uploads, so I had to convert it over to a jpg lol
more: dự án xuân mai complex

It's uploading right now, so i'll edit this post with my image when it's done.

Tags: chung cư eco dream city
jackadam

Retour vers Windows 8