Ce que nous vous conseillons :
This worked for me (after a lot of frustrating searching):
To setup your MSN based account in Outlook XP, please follow the instructions given below:
1. Click Tools and then click E-mail Accounts.
2. Under E-mail, click Add a new e-mail account, fill in the following two dialog boxed
3. On the Server Type dialog, select HTTP. Select OTHER as the service provider.
4. Use this as the incoming mail server: http://oe.msn.msnmail.hotmail.com/cgi-bin/hmdata
5. Click Next and then click Finished.
Please Note: Microsoft has recently decided that only paying members and existing 'valued' members will be able access Hotmail using outside services such as Hotmail Popper. Hotmail Popper will continue working with a "Hotmail Plus" (or equivalent MSN) account. It will also continue working if you have an older Hotmail account that Microsoft considers a 'valued' account.
Utilisateurs parcourant actuellement ce forum : Aucun utilisateur inscrit et 8 invités